Set up SmartBox to play DVDs
Ensure that you have either a VGA port in your laptop OR that you have a Mac with a Mini Display Port.
To prepare the DVD player to play on the LCD Projector:
- On the DVD player, turn the power button on.
- Press projector on button (inside box, top panel). Press DVD/VCR on left. The projector light will warm-up and turn green when ready.
To prepare the audio for DVD player:
- Turn speakers on from the Smartbox. Switch is located on outside of Smartbox on the lower left side. I=On, O=Off. Make sure VGA audio jacks are plugged into Smartbox and laptop.
- Adjust volume by pressing up and down arrows inside box.
- Adjust volume from computer (make sure volume is not muted).