Faculty and staff at Bishop O'Dowd High School share an email signature format. Use the instructions below to create and save your email signature to your preferred email system.
Set up your signature
- Use the embedded signature generator at the bottom of this page, or use it directly at this link.
- Fill out all relevant info.
- Click Download.
- Open the downloaded HTML file in your browser.
- Select all content (Ctrl or Cmd+A), then copy (Ctrl or Cmd+C) content to your clipboard.
Save your signature
Depending on your preferred email inbox, follow the directions below to save your signature in your settings.
- Open your Bishop O'Dowd Gmail.
- Click settings icon in the top right (the gear), then See All Settings.
- Scroll down to Signature section, click Create New+, and name it.
- Paste (Ctrl or Cmd+V) the signature.
- Modify or remove elements as needed. Review and adjust Signature Defaults.
- Scroll to the very bottom of the Settings screen and click Save.