Beginning in the Fall 2017 term, all students taking a Band class must create a SmartMusic account.
Students that had an account with SmartMusic Classic, the desktop app version, must create a new account.
Follow these simple instructions to create your SmartMusic account.
1. Using Google Chrome, go to: https://www.smartmusic.com/login/
2. Click on the image for the New SmartMusic:
3. Click on Join Class:
Note: Your teacher will give you the Class Code for your SmartMusic class
4. Enter the Class Code:
5. Verify you entered the correct Class Code by checking the Class Name, then click on Join & Create Account:
6. Scroll down the User Agreement, select that you accept the agreement, and then click Next:
7. Fill out all the Sign In Information. Be sure to use your O'Dowd Email Address and Username:
8. After you click on Next, you'll see this screen:
9. Check your O'Dowd email for an email from SmartMusic:
10. Log into SmartMusic.
Follow the instructions here to complete an assignment: Complete an Assignment