Share 911 allows you to share your status and location with our Academic Deans in case of a school emergency. To make sure you are able to communicate via Share 911, you will need to set up the following on both your laptop and mobile devices:
Enable Phone Alerts (via website)
- Go to www.share911.com. If you have not yet created an account, find Shannon Donahue's invitation email to log in.
- Click on your name in the top right.
- Click Update My Profile.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Click Verify text messaging.
- Click Save Changes.
Setup Ringtone (on phone)
- Make sure you already have a Share 911 account.
- Click on the Phone app.
- Search for "Share 911".
- Click on Ringtone and switch it to an emergency sound that you will recognize.
Home Screen Bookmark (on phone)
Note: There is no "Share 911 app", so we will bookmark the page on your phone home screen so that it looks like a regular phone app.
- Open a web browser on your phone.
- Type "www.share911.com" into the search bar.
- At the bottom, click on the Share button (box with up arrow).
- Select Add to Home Screen.
- Open app on home screen.
- Log in with Share 911 account. You are now set up and should automatically be logged in when you need to access the page.