The Bridge Designer website used by students taking Engineering Physics uses Java, which has been blocked by the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari.
To get around this block, students must use the IE tab extension in Chrome to load the website.
1. Be logged into Chrome with your O'Dowd account.
2. Open a new tab and go to the Bridge Designer website: http://pages.jh.edu/~virtlab/bridge/bridge.htm
3. You will probably see something like this:
4. Click on the (for Windows computers) or the (for Mac users) in chrome, at the right-side of the address bar:
5. That will reload the page and you should be able to use the Bridge Designer:
If you have any questions or problems, please see Tech Support.