Grading: Mark Final Grade as "Incomplete"

For certain special circumstances, teachers may want to temporarily mark a student's final grade as incomplete. To set a grade as Incomplete:

1.  Go to Grading, then Scoresheet.


2.  Make sure your grading term is set to either S1 or S2.


3.  Click on the S1 grade of the student you want to change, and the Grade Calculator will appear. Click on I.  You'll see the grade changes to a letter "I".  


4.  Click Save.


Note: If you want to change a letter grade to another letter, you can make the change with this method.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk