If a student's grade is incomplete for any reason, teachers need to mark this student's final grade as "Incomplete" in the PowerSchool gradebook.
Please communicate with the student's counselor if doing so. There are two parts in setting a final grade "incomplete" in PowerSchool:
Part A. Set a score as "Incomplete":
1. Go to Scoresheet.
2. Make sure your grading term is set to either S1 or S2.
3. Click on the grade of the student you want to change, and the Grade Calculator will appear.
4. Click on Codes and then click on INC. You'll see the grade changes to INC.
5. Click Save.
Part B. Select a pre-set comment as "Incomplete":
1. From the Grade Calculator, click on the Comment icon and then click on Comment Bank.
2. Type a code in the filter bar that correlates with the reason for the incomplete, such as:
ASIncExm = Final Exam Incomplete
RESrvHrs = Anawim Project Missing
NMakeup = Major Assignment Requires Completion
Click on the + icon next to the comment, and the comment will be added to the Comment Box.
Click on Save.