During school, you will be contacting teachers and other students regularly through email. Personalize your email signature to automatically sign every email you send for professional communication. Follow these steps to save your email signature:
- Log into Gmail, if you haven't already.
- In the top right corner of your email, click on the gear, then click on See all settings.
- Scroll down to the section that says Signature, towards the bottom. Click Create new, then enter your email signature on the right. For your signature, we recommend:
Class of (grad year)
Bishop O'Dowd High School
- When you're done, click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
- Once you have saved your email signature, it should automatically appear when you click to create the email.