If you would like to enter grades in PowerSchool without yet revealing the scores you've entered, you can schedule the assignment to publish at a later date. Follow these directions to publish an assignment on a delay:
- Create an assignment in PowerTeacher Pro per these directions.
- Before saving the assignment, uncheck the Count in Traditional Final Grade box. This will ensure your assignment's scores will not yet be calculated in the final total for the student.
Note: If you do not uncheck this box, the class' grade will still update even if the assignment is not published.
- Next, click on the Publish tab at the top of the assignment.
- Select the timing option you would like in the Publish Assignment dropdown menu.
- Click Save and Close.
- When the scores are published, you will have to manually re-check the box from Step 2 and save the changes.