If you already have a parent account in Schoology for one child, you can add additional children to your account.
To add additional children, please follow these steps after logging into your Schoology account using your username or email address and password.
- Click on the drop-down menu located at the top-right of the screen and click on Add Child.
- Enter the Child Code for the child you'd like to add to your account. The Child Code is another term for Parent Access Code, which is mailed to parents prior to Back to School Night.
- The code should look similar to W89-5JC-Q5C. If your code does not look like this code, you may have to ask your child's teacher for another code.
- Click on the Use Code button to complete.
- When you have added your child, you will see their upcoming events as well as the grades they have received.
- To toggle between your children, click on the arrow closest to your child's name. A window will appear letting you switch to view your other child. To view an overlay of both/all children, select All Children.