If you already have a parent account in Schoology for one child, you can add additional children to your account.
To add a child to your parent account:
- Log into www.schoology.com
- Click on the drop-down menu located at the top-right of the screen and click on Add Child.
- Enter the Child Code for the child you'd like to add to your account.
- Click on the Use Code button to complete.
- You should now be able to view the added child by clicking on the drop-down arrow in the upper right corner.
Note: If you have created a Schoology account at another school, you may not see an Add Child button in your account. Please speak to the Technology team at the school to enable the ability to add other children.