PowerSchool is an online student information system at that gives parents access to live, up-to-date information on their student's grades and attendance. After creating your parent account, the provided Access ID and Access Password will be used to link your account to your student's account in Step 4. The provided Access ID and Access Password is NOT a log in.
To create a PowerSchool Parent Account:
- Go to bishopodowd.powerschool.com. Please note that this website URL has changed, and we are no longer using login.bishopodowd.org.
- Click on Create Account.
- Enter your information. You may use your email as a desired username.
Note: This is not the step where you enter the provided Access ID and Access Password. That information is for the following step. Instead, you are creating your own personal username and password.
- In the Link Students to Account section, enter the provided Access ID and Access Password emailed to you in mid-August, and select your relationship to the student. To retrieve your Access ID and Access Password, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Enter the Access ID and Access Password for every student you are linking to your account.
- Submit your Account information. Check your email address for a verification email. If you do not receive the email, please contact email@example.com.
- You should now be able to log into PowerSchool using the username and password you have selected.