PowerSchool is an online student information system at Bishop O’Dowd High School that allows parents live, up-to-date access of their child's Attendance. PowerSchool also lets parents manage their email accounts and contact information.
In order to access PowerSchool, parents need to create a PowerSchool Parent Account.
If you already have a PowerSchool Parent Account, you do not need to complete these steps.
To create a PowerSchool Parent Account:
- Go to bishopodowd.powerschool.com/public
- To create a PowerSchool Parent Account, click on Create Account, located at the bottom of the screen.
- At the Create Parent Account section, enter your information.
- Be sure to choose a Username and a Password that you will remember. Bishop O'Dowd may not have your PowerSchool information on file, and you may need to contact PowerSchool to recover your information.
- In the Link Students to Account section, enter the information given to you, and select your relationship to the student.
- The AccessID and AccessPassword is sent to parents at the beginning of the school year, prior to Back to School Night.
- To retrieve your AccessID and AccessPassword, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you only have another child you would like to add to your account, enter that information in the subsequent lines. Otherwise, click on Enter.
- If successful, you will be brought to the PowerSchool Parent Sign In screen, and see this message:
- Enter your new PowerSchool Parent Account login credentials to log into PowerSchool.
- For more information on how to use PowerSchool, click here to view our Help Desk articles on PowerSchool.