During Parent/Teacher Conferences, Bishop O'Dowd parents and guardians are invited to meet with their child's teachers to discuss class expectations, learning strategies, and student academic progress.
Starting in the 2014-2015 School Year, our sign up for Parent/Teacher Conferences will be done electronically, using SignUpGenius.
Parents do NOT need to create an account with SignUpGenius in order to use it.
This guide will show you how SignUpGenius works, and will take you step-by-step through the process.
1. Click on the link for a teacher's Parent/Teacher Conference Sign Up.
(The links for teacher's P/T Conference Sign Ups will be posted on our school's website)
2. When you get to their Sign Up page, select a time slot that works best for you.
3. When you have selected a time slot, click on the button at the bottom that says Submit and Sign Up.
4. You will now be asked to enter in your sign up information, such as your name and email address.
NOTE: Be sure to checkmark the Send me a confirmation email... option so that you receive an email confirmation.
5. When you're done, click on the button for Sign Up Now!.
5. When you've signed up, you will see a page that looks like this:
6. You will also receive a confirmation email, which looks like this:
If you have technical issues while signing up for a Parent/Teacher Conference, please contact SignUpGenius Tech Support.