Subscribing to the O'Dowd Events Calendar is a great way to view events happening at Bishop O'Dowd High School, without having to to the website each time.
Follow these instructions to subscribe to our Events Calendar.
Click here to subscribe to the New O'Dowd Events Calendar using Google Calendar
If you use Google Calendar
If you use Google Calendar and you clicked on the link for it, you should see the New O'Dowd Events Calendar in a new window or tab.
At the bottom-right of the calendar, there's a button that looks like a plus sign and Google Calendar. Click on it.
Next, your own Google Calendar will load, and you'll see a message asking if you want to add this calendar. Click on Yes, add this calendar.
If successful, you should see the O'Dowd Events Calendar listed under Other Calendars:
You should also see O'Dowd Events shown on the calendar:
Removing the old Events Calendar
If you were already subscribed to the old Events Calendar, you'll now see two calendars. To remove the old one, follow these instructions:
1. Under Other calendars, click on the arrow next to "O'Dowd Events Calendar":
- Open Microsoft Outlook and go to File > Open > Import
- When prompted select Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs) and click Next
- When prompted, browse for the iCal file that you saved to your computer and click OK (the file will have the file extension of .ics e.g. basics.ics).
- When prompted, click Import
- The dates from the iCal file will now be imported into your existing Outlook Calendar
- If you want, create a new calendar for the events.
- Choose File > Import > Import.
- Locate and select the calendar file that contains the events, and then click Import.
- Choose the calendar you created or another calendar to add the events to.
You can also drag a .ics file to Calendar. The events in the file are added to the calendar that’s highlighted in the Calendar list.