To meet with your child's teacher for a Parent-Teacher Conference, you will need to book an appointment.
- Go to the Bishop O'Dowd Parent Portal.
- Select the Parent-Teacher Conference link in the Most Popular Links sidebar on the left.
- Click on each of the names of your child's teacher to book an appointment. Each link will take you to a Calendly sign up, which will show of the teacher's available time slots. Please book only ONE appointment.
- Select an AM or PM start time during a time slot that you are available.
- Select a time you are available and click Confirm.
- Enter in the required information and click Schedule Event.
- This will take you to a confirmation page, and you will also be emailed a confirmation. This email will give you an option to add this event to your Google or iCal Calendar, and cancel or reschedule the appointment. Teachers will also be notified of the appointment you have booked.