To make a submission to an assignment from the web platform, students can:
- Click on the assignment for which they'd like to make a submission.
- Click on the Submit Assignment button in the Submissions area in the right column.
- Select one of these options:
- Upload—Select a file saved to the computer.
- Create—Create a document on the web using the text editor.
- Resources—Select a file from the My Resources area or from a Resource App. If the student is using Google Drive, simply check the Google Drive file you'd like to use and click on the Select button to import the file to the assignment.
- Click the Submit button to finish.
Different Assignment Types
There are also several different ways to submit an assignment in Schoology, using different assignment types:
Write the document using the Create feature in Schoology.
For further assistance, please visit the Technology Support Center in Room 209 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.