Students with Mac computers: You will need to change your Mac Account Name. We need to match your computer's account name to your student username.
Follow these instructions to find your Mac Account Name and change it. You will need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Then, follow the instructions to install the printer.
1. Go to System Preferences.
2. Click on Users & Groups.
3. Unlock your computer by clicking on the Lock symbol and entering your computer's password.
4. Access the Advanced Options next to your account by using the secondary click (two finger click) or by using control-click.
5. At the Advanced Options screen, find your Account Name.
6. Change your Account name to match your O'Dowd Student Username and then click on OK to finish.
Install the Student Printer
1. In System Preferences, click on Printers and Scanners.
2. Click on the Add Printer button.
3. Click on the IP tab and enter the information exactly as you see here in this picture. Then click on Add.
4. Check the box to enable duplex printing (two-sided printing. Then click on OK.
5. You will see the FollowMe-Printer installed on your computer.
6. Wait! You're not done yet! You'll need to restart your computer in order for the changes to your Mac Account Name to take effect.