Bishop O'Dowd High School's campus-wide printing system allows users to send an email with their document attached, and then have it printed out at our FollowMe-Printers. This feature allows our students, faculty, and staff to print from any device, not just their computers.
Please follow these simple instructions to use Email to Print.
Note: "Email to Print" only works with .pdf files.
- Log in to your Bishop O'Dowd High School email account.
- Compose a New Message.
- Address the email message to email@example.com.
- Attach your document. Again, the document must be a PDF.
- Send the email message. You should receive an email from PaperCut saying that your Email to Print job has been received and is being processed.
- Shortly after that, you should be able to log into any of the FollowMe-Printers and print your document.
Note: Log in to the FollowMe-Printer using your...
O'Dowd Students: 5-digit ID number
O'Dowd Faculty and Staff: 6-digit Copy Code
Visiting Students and Faculty: assigned Copy Code (contact Tech Support if you don't know it)
Instructions created by student Elliott Hunt, class of 2016
Bishop O'Dowd High School's printing system is powered by PaperCut