Sometimes your instructor will ask you to use the Turnitin.com website to view comments, or to complete a lesson or activity.
All students have accounts with Turnitin.com, but you may not have accessed it before.
The first time you access Turnitin.com, you will need to reset your password and set your Account Information.
Follow the instructions in this guide to do that.
- Go to www.turnitin.com
- Click on Login.
- Click on Reset Password.
- Enter your Bishop O'Dowd student email address and your Last Name and click on Next.
- You will see this message.
- Check your Student Email Account for the email from Turnitin.
- Click on the link in the email to reset your password.
- When you click on the link you will be directed to a Welcome to Turnitin screen.
- Enter your student information.
- Click Next when you are done.
- At the next screen, click on the I Agree button to accept the User Agreement.
- You will be directed to the Turnitin Student screen, where you can view your classes.
- For additional help on using Turnitin.com's website, please consult the Turnitin Help Center.