Because O'Dowd utilizes numerous Google Apps, the best option would be to use the Google Chrome browser in most situations.
A. To download and run the Chrome installer:
1. Click here, then select Download.
2. Click on the installer from your Downloads folder or from the bottom left of the browser window, then wait for the installer to run.
3. Drag the Chrome icon into the Applications folder.
B. To set up your Chrome account:
1. Launch Chrome (accessible from your Applications folder, dock, or desktop)
2. When prompted, set Chrome as your default browser by clicking "Use Chrome".
3. Enter in your O'Dowd Google account and password.
4. Click "Link Data". This will allow you to save all of your Chrome settings no matter which computer you log into.