We recommend that students install Firefox because it works better with Flash and Java content.
A. To download and run the Firefox installer:
1. Go to https://www.mozilla.org/firefox, then click Download.
2. Click on the installer from your Downloads folder or from the bottom left of the browser window, then click Install for the installer to begin running.
B. To set up your Firefox account:
1. Launch Firefox (accessible from your Applications folder, dock, or desktop)
2. If this if your first time launching Firefox, select which browser you want to import settings from. If this isn't the first time, add a profile from the properties menu.
3. Enter in or select your O'Dowd Google account and password.
4. Import setting and data by clicking Next and Finish.