We recommend that students install Firefox because it works better with Flash and Java content.
A. To download and run the Firefox installer:
1. Go to https://www.mozilla.org/firefox, then select Download.
2. Click on the installer from your Downloads folder or from the bottom left of the browser window, then wait for the installer to run.
3. Drag the Firefox icon into the Applications folder.
B. To set up your Firefox browser account:
1. Launch Firefox through your Applications folder, dock, or desktop app.
2. Import your settings and data, then click Continue.
3. Select or create a profile to connect, then click Continue and Done.