Bookmarked pages help you quickly navigate to frequently used sites by allowing you to create shortcuts in the browser menu.
|Google Drive||www.drive.google.com||Back up and access your O'Dowd files|
|Google Calendar||google.com/calendar||O'Dowd and personal calendar|
|PowerSchool||ps.bishopodowd.org||Final grades, GPA|
|Schoology||www.schoology.com||Assignments, due dates, class updates|
|Bio Ebook||pearsonsuccessnet.com||Bio book|
|ES Ebook||successnetplus.com||Environmental Science book|
|Tech Support||bod.zendesk.com||Contact for tech problems|
|Membean||membean.com/login||English vocabulary practice|
|Khan Academy||khanacademy.org||Video lectures about anything
A. To create a bookmark:
1. Launch Chrome.
2. Click on the icon with three horizontal bars in the upper right, hover over Bookmarks then select Bookmarks Manager.
4. Click Organize then Add Pages.
5. Begin adding the listed pages by entering the name of the site and the web address.
B. To display bookmarks bar:
1. Click on the icon with three horizontal bar in the upper right
2. Hover over Bookmarks then click on Show Bookmarks Bar.