Calendly is an online service that allows you to create signup sheets for events like parent-teacher conferences, interviews, office hours, and much more. By designating your availability, colleagues, parents, or students will be able to pick a fitting time, and an event will automatically populate you and your attendee’s Google calendar.
- Go to Calendly.com.
- Sign up using your O'Dowd Gmail account. A free account allows you to create one event type, but you can create unlimited events under this event type.
- Allow Calendly to view your email address, basic profile, Google calendar, and offline access.
- Customize the name of your link. This will be the link that others will use to access your public signups. Then select your respective timezone, and click Next.
- Optional: Watch the introduction video OR learn how to create a sign up sheet.
- Click on Go to Your Dashboard. This will show all default sign ups.