Google Form helps you digitally build questionnaires as well as gather and analyze information through Google Drive.
- Log into Google Drive and click New.
- In the dropdown menu, hover over More, and click Google Forms.
- Rename the form by clicking on Untitled form.
- Type in a question or prompt in the box beside Question Title. Select a Question Type.
- When you are finished creating the question, click Done.
- To add more questions, click Add Item.
- To preview the GoogleForm, click View Live Form.
- When you are ready to share the form, click Send Form.
- COPY and PASTE the link to a designated location.