Contact groups allow you to send emails out to specific groups of individuals.
- COPY a list emails that you want to place into a contact group (Cmd+c or Ctrl+c). You can do this by manually retrieving emails or by collecting emails with a Google Form.
- Log into Gmail and click on Google Apps.
- In the dropdown menu, select Contacts.
- Select New Group, enter a name for your group, and click OK.
- In the left column under My Contacts, make sure that the title of your new group is selected.
- Click on Add to “…” (person with + sign).
- PASTE (Cmd+v or Ctrl+v) into Add to “…” box.
- Click Add.