Google groups allow you to send emails out to specific groups of individuals using a single email address. To create a Google group:
- Copy a list of emails that you want to place into a contact group. Teachers can find a list of student and parent emails from the main PowerTeacher page.
- Log into Google and go to Google Groups.
- On the left, select Create Group, enter a group name (ex: Spanish 2 - Spring 2021), group email (ex: spanish2-spring21-p1), and click Next.
- Select the appropriate options on the second page, then click Next.
- Paste emails into Group Members then click Create Group. Please note that Google limits you as to how many non-O'Dowd emails you can paste in at a time.
- You should now be able to email this group based on the new group email name you have set.