Instead of typing in one email at a time, email pre-established contact groups publicly or privately. Blind carbon copies (bcc) prevent email receivers from seeing each others' emails.
- Build Contact Groups in Gmail.
- Log into Gmail, and click Compose.
- Click on Bcc to add blind carbon copy recipients.
- In the box next to Bcc, type in the name of the Contact Group you want to email. The name should automatically pop up if you have already set up the group in your Contacts.
- Click the name of the Contact Group, and all the emails within the group will appear in the Bcc box.
- Type in your message.
- Click Send.