You can view basic demographic information about the students assigned to you, including address, parent contact information, photo permission status, and username and password. Here's how:
- Log into PowerTeacher.
- Click the backpack icon to view the class containing the student you're looking for:
- Click the name of the student.
- From the "Select screens" menu, select "Demographics"
Hint: If you would like the Demographics screen to be the one that appears when you first click a student, you can set it as the default:
- Click the PowerTeacher logo to return to the Start page.
- Click the "Personalize" tab.
- On the Personalize screen, click "Default Student Screen".
- Select "Demographics" from the Default Student Screen pop-up menu.
- Click Submit.
From now on, the Demographics screen will appear when you first click a student's name.