You can view basic demographic information about the students assigned to you, including address, parent contact information, photo permission status, etc.
To view student demographic information:
- Log into PowerTeacher.
- Click the backpack icon to view the class containing the student you're looking for.
- Click the name of the student on the left.
- From the Select Screens menu, choose Demographics.
To "demographics" as the default student display screen:
- Click the PowerTeacher logo to return to the Start page.
- Click the Personalize tab.
- Click Default Student Screen.
- Select Demographics from the Default Student Screen pop-up menu.
- Click Submit.
From now on, the Demographics screen will appear when you first click a student's name.