To write a log note for a student, please follow these steps:
- Log in to PowerTeacher.
- Find the class the student is in, and click on the backpack icon which corresponds to it.
- In the left-side panel, find the student and click on their name.
- At the Student Information screen (shown below), click on the Select screens drop down menu and click on Submit Log Entry.
- Write your log entry. Be sure to write in an objective, professional way.
- When finished, click on Submit.
- Your log entry will be submitted. You will not be able to view it once it is submitted. You will be directed to the Student Information page.
- When finished, please sign out of PowerTeacher.