To apply weighting to categories in PowerTeacher GradeBook, follow these instructions.
1. Launch and log in to PowerTeacher GradeBook.
2. Click on the Grade Setup tab
3. Click on the arrow next to the Reporting Term to show the Calculations Mode
4. In Calculations Mode, click on Category Weights
5. Click on the + symbol next to Add Category
6. Check mark all of the categories you want to apply, then click on OK.
7. Double-click on the number in the corresponding Weight column to get an active text box and change the number to the a weight. The added percentage will be totaled for you.
8. Click on Save when all of the category weights have been entered.