The Grading Groups feature allows teachers to group students into groups within a single course section. These groups can be assigned graded material and displayed as individual groups in the course Gradebook.
How do I create grading groups?
Grading groups are a great way to associate students of the class to group projects, special needs, or specific criteria. To create a grading group, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Members area of a course.
- Hover over the area to Organize members into Grading Groups, and click the button to Add Grading Group.
- Enter a group name in the form that appears.
- Click on students in the course that you'd like to include in the group. If you have a large number of students, consider using the Search field to find specific students.
- Once you've selected the students of the group, click the button to Create Grading Group to complete.