You can add group members by supplying potential members with the Access Code for the group. This method of adding group members is ideal if you have to add more than a handful of members to your group.
1. Navigate to your group.
2. Click on the Members tab on the left-side menu.
3. The group Access Code is shown on the right-side column.
4. Distribute that code to potential group members.
5. Potential group members will use the Access Code to join the group like this by clicking on the Groups tab at the top of the Schoology screen and then clicking on Join, then entering the Access Code they were given.
6. If successful, they will be directed to your group page.