Group Albums are another great way for members to share photos and media files with each other. As Group Admin, you must add media albums in the group in order for members to participate in the albums. To add an album, follow these steps:
- Select a Group from the Groups dropdown in the top menu.
- Go to the Albums area in the left menu.
- Click on the button to Add Album.
- Add a title and description (optional) to the album.
- The option to Allow Comments will allow members to add comments to uploaded photos and media.
- The option to Allow Students to Add Media will allow members of the course to upload photos and media to the album.
- Click Create to complete.