Add an image for each course
Purpose: To provide a simple visual for identifying courses.
1. Navigate to a course.
2. Move your cursor over the gray image to the left of the course until you see an Edit Picture button appear. Click on that.
3. A window will pop up with a Choose File button. Click on that.
4. Select a picture from your computer and click on Open.
5. Schoology will upload your picture and you will see it applied to your course.
Best Practice Ideas:
- Some teachers use their school photo for all of their course pictures, so that their students can more easily identify their course.
- Some teachers change the course picture regularly, to match the unit or theme being studied.
- Some teachers use a different picture for each section they teach, to help them distinguish between all of their courses.