Use Final Grade Settings to customize how final grades are calculated and displayed to students. To adjust these settings, follow these steps:
- Select Gradebook in the left menu of the Course Profile.
- Select Grade Setup directly underneath Gradebook.
- Select the Scale under Final Grade Settings.
- Select the O'Dowd Scale, unless directed otherwise.
- Period Grade: If your Course spans multiple Grading Periods, each period will have its own grade. Each period can be weighted differently in the calculation of the final grade.