Follow these instructions to create a new class in Membean.
1. Log into Membean by going to: www.membean.com/schools/odowd/login.
2. At the Teacher Dashboard, you should see a control panel at the top. Click on the Add a Class button.
3. Enter the class name, with sections/periods, grade, and class size. Click on Create Class.
4. After your class has been created, you will see this window.
NOTE: Class code is blocked out in example.
5. To populate your class with students, you can have students enroll themselves by giving them the Class Code and tell them to log into Membean and go to www.membean.com/enroll.