Gradebook identifier icons create a marker that will allow parents and students to know their status on an assignment. Please note that all flags will sync over to PowerSchool.
To add icons for missing, incomplete, exempt assignments:
- Go to the Schoology course.
- Click Gradebook from the menu on the left.
- Locate the student assignment that you want to flag.
- Hover over the bottom left corner until a flag appears. Click the flag.
- Select Exempt, Incomplete, or Missing.
- Additional Tips: You can mark all empty cells in a column with Exempt, Incomplete, or Missing by clicking on the 3 vertical dots directly below the assignment title in the gradebook.
Is this guide no longer accurate? Click here to request an update to this page.