Add a comment to a student's score in PowerSchool.
1. In PowerTeacher Pro, go to Grading, then Scoresheet.
2. Make sure your grading term is set to either S1 or S2.
3. Navigate to the score box under the assignment column for the student you'd like to enter an icon for.
4. If needed, enter a comment for the student's grade at the bottom of the score box panel.
5. Be sure to save all changes.
Note: Adding comments to students' scores is especially helpful in communicating how you want the student to improve in the future.
Is this guide no longer accurate? Click here to request an update to this page.