While all folders on Google Drive are saved to the cloud, files within your Documents, Pictures, Videos, etc. are not automatically saved to the cloud. Note: Do not back up your DESKTOP or APPLICATIONS MacDropAny, as this will erase your Desktop.
To back up folders to Google Drive:
- Set up a backup folder in Google Drive (ex: shwang_backup16)
- Download MacDropAny for Mac
- Choose a folder to sync with Google Drive
- Choose a cloud storage service (Google Drive) to sync with
- Click Sync. Repeat for all important non-GoogleDrive locations (Applications, Music, Desktop, Documents, Pictures, Videos, etc.)