After you've added items to your portfolio, click on the content card to open it and add details or make changes.
- Click on any level to return to a higher level.
- Click to change the cover image for the portfolio item. This is the image that displays for the item on the main Portfolios page.
- Click to title the item. Your title displays below the cover image for the item on the main page.
- Click to add an item description. The description displays when you hover over the cover image for the item on the main page.
- The item's full page view display is how the item looks in your portfolio after you publish it.
- Portfolio items also have a time stamp showing when your portfolio was last saved and an Undo button to undo your most recent action.
- A Replace button is also in the toolbar to change files you've added to our portfolio.
- Use the arrows on each margin to browse through the other items in your portfolio.