- Go to the course you want to add the assignment for.
- Click Add Materials.
- Click Add File/Link/External Tool and select External Tool.
- Select Turnitin LTI as the Tool Provider.
- Name the assignment and enable grading (you will need to enable grading to add a description to the assignment later).
- Click Submit. This assignment should now appear in the calendar if you entered a due date with an external tool icon.
Note: You will have an option to set another due date within the External Tool after creating the assignment. This is the due date for the www.turnitin.com interface, not the Schoology calendar.
- To add a description to the assignment, click on the assignment and select the Settings tab. In the Instructions box, you will have 1000 characters to describe the assignment.
Have more questions? Submit a request