What is NAIS?
NAIS is a nonprofit membership association that provides services and resources to schools and associations.
As an O'Dowd staff or faculty member, you have access to independent school topics that are specific to your line of work: (This may include, but is not limited to, teachers, admissions, athletics, business, board members, international programs, equity and justice, environmental sustainability, fundraising, financial aid, school administration, onboarding, technology, and department chairs, etc.)
- Best Practices
- Conferences, Institutes & Workshops
- Job Opportunities
- Tools to Help You In Your Role
To create an account:
- Go to www.nais.org.
- Click Login.
- Click on Create a user account.
- Enter your O'Dowd email address, then click Search.
- Enter in all required information in the Create User Account fields. Note that your Organization Name must be selected from the available options that appear as you start typing "Bishop O'Dowd High".
- Click Create. You should now have access to the resources from NAIS.