Before creating new categories, it can be helpful to know what categories have already been created in the past (active/inactive). To view and enable existing categories in PowerTeacher Pro:
- Log into PowerTeacher Pro.
- Click on the Grading tab.
- Select Categories. This page will display the categories applied to all (or specified) classes in the semester. If you want to see classes from previous semesters, checkmark Show Inactive.
- From this page, you can mark categories Inactive if you do not plan on using them for the semester.
- If you want to apply a category to a new semester, click Edit.
- Checkmark the S1/S2 classes that the category applies to.