Participants of the Zoom video conferencing system have an option of joining meetings from a laptop web browser, handheld device (iPad and iPhones need to install the Zoom app first), or through the Zoom Room Controller in Dominican Board Room. The Zoom Room is best suited for people who are hosting or joining a meeting, either created by you or by someone else, and have multiple people on their end of the conference call.
Note: To avoid double-booking, please schedule your Zoom meeting in Dominican Board Room through the RSchoolToday system.
A. Start up the Zoom Room system.
- Locate the surge protector behind the TV.
- Turn on the surge protector (light on switch will be on).
- Locate the TV remote.
- Turn on the TV.
B. Use the Zoom Controller to join a meeting as a participant or host a meeting.
- Locate the iPad (Zoom Controller) and turn it on.
- Open the Zoom app.
- In the left menu, select whether you want to generate a meeting, review the list of scheduled meetings, join a meeting, or to project your device onto the screen (alternative to projector).
C. Shut down the Zoom Room system.
- Make sure there are no meetings running in Zoom.
- Locate the TV remote and press the power button.
- Locate the surge protector behind the TV and flip the switch to turn OFF.