Clever is an educational service that, among other things, provides faculty, staff, students and families an additional layer of security when signing into Zoom calls. Here is how to log into a Zoom call that requires Clever credentials:
- Click on the Zoom link provided in the event email that was sent to you. These emails are usually sent a day or two prior to the event.
- If Clever credentials are enabled, you will be brought to Clever. Log in with your student's Clever credentials, provided in the event email. If you cannot find the credentials, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If you have multiple students, log in as the student you are "representing" during the meeting.
- Once you have logged in, you will be brought to the Zoom meeting's waiting room.
If you have multiple students and you have used Clever credentials before, be sure to check you are logged in as the correct student:
- Navigate to https://clever.com/in/bod to see if you are logged in as the correct student before clicking the Zoom meeting link.
- If you are not logged in as the student you are representing, please log out of Clever. Go to the top right corner, where you will see your student's name. Click the name, then click Log out in the drop down menu.
- Then, log in as the correct student.