At Bishop O'Dowd, we use MySchoolBucks for both faculty and students to pay for lunches. Follow these directions to create a lunch account for your student(s) or for yourself if you are a faculty member.
On a computer
- Go to MySchoolBucks.
- Click Sign Up Free.
- Search California as your state, then Bishop O Dowd High School as your district.
- Enter all appropriate information, then click Create Account.
On a phone
- If you have not already, search and install the MySchoolBucks app.
Alternatively, navigate to the webpage MySchoolBucks on your phone, then click Download App and your respective app store.
- Open the app MySchoolBucks and tap Sign Up.
- Fill out your profile information, including California as your state and Bishop O Dowd High School as your district. Tap Next.
- Choose two security questions and enter their answers. Tap Next.
From here, use the following tutorials to fully set up your account: