If you'd like to organize questions to your own liking or curate a collection of questions for your style of teaching, Albert.io allows you to create your own custom folders filled with whichever question sets you choose. Follow these steps to create your own custom folder:
- Log into Albert.io and click on the Folders tab.
- Click Create a folder.
- Enter the name of your new folder and click Create.
Now that you have created a folder, it's time to add the content you want.
- Click on the Library tab and choose which category you'd like to explore.
- Select entire collections of questions or certain segments by clicking the Add to Folder button.
- Select which folder you would like to add the questions to, then click Save.