When you submit your work to Schoology, teachers can view and comment on your assignments. However, if you submit multiple files, such as two pictures of a worksheet, teachers have a harder time seeing both files or may miss part of your work. Instead, combine your images into a single submission by using one of the following methods:
Add Pictures to Google Doc
- Take pictures of your work and upload to your computer as you normally would.
- Add the pictures into a single Google Doc file.
- Submit the Google Doc on Schoology.
Use PDFelement App (iOS & Android)
PDFelement is a free app that can be downloaded to phones. The app allows users to take pictures and make them into PDF files, or users can also convert older images into PDFs. See the app for usage and information. Then, upload the PDF file to submit to Schoology.
Upload Pictures as PDF to Google Drive (Android)
- Open the Google Drive app on your phone.
- Tap the + sign in the bottom corner, then tap Scan.
- Take pictures of your assignment. Tap the checkmark to confirm the picture is acceptable, then tap the + sign to take more pictures as necessary. Once you have taken pictures of all pages, tap Save.
- Change the title, select an upload destination, then tap Save.
- Submit the PDF from Google Drive on Schoology.